One of my favorite blogs
Wednesday, May 02, 2012
I was browsing through some of the blogs I subscribe to, and one in particular always makes me stop and think:
Mark and Angel Hack Life is a blog about, well, life. The subtitle is "Practical Tips for Productive Living," and the subjects vary widely. Here's the short version of the one from April 26 that resonated with me: 12 Things You Should Be Able to Say About Yourself. Go read the full version here:
1. I am following my heart and intuition.
2. I am proud of myself.
3. I am making a difference.
4. I am happy and grateful.
5. I am growing in to the best version of me.
6. I am making my time count.
7. I am honest with myself.
8. I am good to those I care about.
9. I know what unconditional love feels like.
10. I have forgiven those who once hurt me.
11. I take full accountability for my life.
12. I have no regrets.
Can you say all those about yourself? I know I'm still working on some of them, but they are great goals to strive for.