End of April, Still Thinking About March
Monday, April 30, 2012
Cannot believe it's already April 30, and I never looked at the March numbers (sorry, Lianne), so this is just a quick look back. What I did well: water, meditation. Other goals:
- 10,000 steps 7X/week: zero weeks. Best: 5X (twice). Worst: 2X.
- Sleep 7 hrs/night 5X/week: 1 week. Best: 5X. Worst: 3X.
- Yoga 2X/week: 1 week. Best: 3X. Worst: zero (twice).
- Declutter 7X/week: zero weeks. Best: 4X. Worst: zero
- Sign in at work gym 3X/week: zero. Best: 1. Worst: zero (3 weeks). This goal is not working for me, and I knew that in February. I carried it through April, but it's time to let it go.
So March reflected the real start of my fitness slump. It was too much to go day-by-day and count up days and weeks of meeting my fitness goal, because it takes so long for SP pages to load. Maybe in April.