Tuesday, April 10, 2012
This is my guilty pleasure. Matter a fact, Blue Bunny Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream scares the CaaaRRRAAAApppppp out of me. It tastes so creamy and minty and chocolaty. The binger inside of me is screaming, "You can it." Then, the more healthier part of me says, "NO. Don't. You can eat one half of a cup, and you will enjoy the flavors immensely. You don't need to gorge down the whole container." Am I satisfied? No...not entirely. I want to eat the whole container on one hand, but on the other hand I don't want to live life being a binger who doesn't see the result of eating poorly.
1. I choose to exercise some self control.
2. I choose not to eat more and then try and exercise it all off.
3. I chose to eat a serving and log it into my journal.
4. I savored each moment.
5. I believe wholeheartedly that I don't have to consume the entire thing to get any sort of pleasure out of it. That belief is something I can work on in therapy. I
6. I choose to nourish my body.
Hope you are having a nourishing day of eating!