I really just wanted to make an entry of all the little things that I have noticed that have contributed to my recent success. It may not be large in the weight area but it is HUGE in the self esteem and progress area. I feel great, so here goes!
1. When I do floor exercises, I no longer see my belly then the floor, I only see floor now!
2. Before I was lucky if I made 30 minutes of exercise. Now I am kicking out 50+minutes and feel great!
3. My little boy continues to inspire me. He makes sure that when I am up and I have done my meditation, I have on my workout clothes. He even will put the DVD in for me!
4. Hugs from my boyfriend are longer now because he can touch his elbows behind me.
5. I no longer am scared of what I eat. I have a better association with food and pay closer attention to what upsets my stomach and what goes good together.
6. Since having gall bladder surgery, it was kind of a wake up call to my eating habits. Sure I was logging in but I was not really associating with what I ate and why.
7. Eating after 9 pm has been a struggle but getting better. I no longer go for the big meal, i have a light snack of popcorn or fruit.
8. I got back to writing in my journal and it has helped me sort thru my feelings of personal growth and physical change.
9. No longer tempted at work to dive into the snack area. Even noticed that I am leaving food on the plate and feeling satisfied.
10. Chair exercises are part of my routine. I no longer just sit for 8 hours. I get up, move around and stretch.
11. Walking is also part of my daily routine. I don't have a vehicle so I am using public transportation. I walk at least 30 minutes 5 days a week. The smallest amount of cardio does the biggest good in my book!
12. My little boy exercises with me and yells at the screen like I do when I start to "feel the burn"!
13. SWEAT is no longer a four letter word! I look forward to it!
14. I may have my days where I slip and eat or drink what my body does not need, I don't beat myself up about it any longer. I had it, I get over it and I move on. I can work that off anyhow!
15. I always cook. But now cooking is more fun because the food is more flavorful and even my boyfriend likes it! (He was nuts about the portabella stuffed mushrooms)
I will continue to see what happens. I am exercising 5 days a week no fail. I will not weigh myself just yet but I feel great and the clothes are telling the difference, I just cleaned out my closet!
I hope that this inspires the next person who reads it to know that they can do it to!