Let the games begin!
Sunday, April 01, 2012
Well i started using my new DVDs this morning - ladies and gentlemen, my next challenge is:
- the SP 28-day Bootcamp programme as scheduled here: https://sparkpeo.hs.llnwd.net/e1/res
- one 10min workout per day from SPs Fit, Firm and Fired up DVD
- at least a 30 minute walk no less than 5 days per week, plus one of these must be over 1 hour (walking speed for all walks 6km/hr)
But wait there's more!
- Taichi class Thursdays and Saturdays
- track my food at least 2x per day
- bed by 10.30pm at least 5x per week
- do the housework on 'rest' days
This all starts today (Monday April 2nd) people! Anyone with the 28-day bootcamp DVD keen to join me?
Most of the fit, firm and fired up workouts or similar are available on the Sparkpeople website, and you obviously don't have to do the Taichi, housework or walk quite as fast! (when I pound the pavements I go really hard, it helps me get rid of stress!).
I'm motivated, I'm keen, I'm doing this!