Not hungry but don't feel exactly full
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
I am having one of those days that no matter how well I eat I still feel hungry. My day started with
1. 1 cup cheerios with 1/2cup lactaid lowfat milk.
2. 20 of DD coffee light and sweet
3. 2 - 1 cup servings of 5 ingredient soup - yum!
4. one plum, one banana
5. snickers bar (sorry, by 5pm I was starving!!!!!!!!)
6. 1 cup of yellow rice and 1 cup of homemade beef stew.
7. 5 cups of water throughout the day.
According to the nutrition calculator I am still within my calorie limits but I still feel hungry, yet I don't think its hunger at all, it can't be. -___- grrrr. Now what???