Age and stage issues
Monday, March 26, 2012
To be honest this perimenopausal thing is starting to get me down.
- I am moody
- my periods are all over the place (no sooner has one finished and i get another!) contributing to the above
- I've been losing my cool at work (see above)
- I'm sick of getting thrush before each period, made worse by having so many of them!
- don't know if I'm losing weight or not as continually seem to be fighting menstrual bloat
- I just don't seem in control any more
So today I have bought a menopausal supplement to take and a thrush support thing to take as well as the probiotics I already use daily. Have gotten the contact details of a friend's gynecologist so might pay her a visit to see if she can help.
46 just seems to young for all this carry on, and I feel especially ripped off since I was unable to have kids in the first place! It all just seems like a big waste of time and just doesn't seem fair!
Anybody else been the and done that (all you younger folk are excused) and can make any recommendations?