Why I hate my aerobics trainer?
Monday, March 26, 2012
What I really want to say to the perky fitness instructor when he says:
1. The smile and say just one more while in a weird medieval chinese torture position. Hello, this hurts, I don't want to do more.
2. Just try it! What, seriously, my foot does not belong next to my ear. Never has never will.
3. Feel the burn. If I felt the burn any more, my arms would fall off.
4. Didn't that feel great. Honestly, I would rather go through child birth over and over again than come back to this class.
5. This is my favorite. You enjoy putting yourself in medival torture positions and do it for FUN. Are you insane?
6. Engage that core. Okay, I have had 6 children, I have no core left. It ran away a long time ago.
7. You should come to the evening class it is way more intense. Seriously, what do you do waterboarding? Because this is about as intense as I can handle.
8. See you on Wednesday. Yeah, sure if I'm able to move my butt out of bed in the morning because I am sure that every muscle in my body is going to rebel at this torture.
I will beat this evil person at their own game. I truly hate him with every fiber of my being. My revenge = going back on Wednesday and proving I can still move (I hope, lol)