Spring 5% Challenge
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
I recently joined Spring 5% Challenge which starts this Saturday - Go, Cats
1. Why did I join the challenge?
I looove challenges!!!I love the idea about challenging myself and getting DAILY support and motivation from a group of people who are committed to the same goal at same time. Also, I am accountable for my work to myself and my team at a weigh-in.
I've already made some changes in my nutrition and started exercising when I joined SP last month. But I need extra motivation to resist temptation and stay within my kcal range.
2. Why do I need to lose weight?
(My 1st blog is about this. )
To be a better mum to my baby girl, to be a better wife, to have more energy, to have self-esteem, to be healthier, to fit in and to feel NORMAL!
3. What do I want to achieve with this challenge?
- stop the late night eating
- eat normal portions
- avoid sweets/salty snacks
- make exercising a habit (so far: 29 day streak)
- lose 10 pounds in 8 weeks (but any weight loss is great!)
- make good friends
- help others
Can't wait for Saturday!