All in all a pretty successful week. The scale didn't cooperate, but I know I ate some things I am allergic too, and that does a number on my weight. I showed a gain of three pounds the day I ate below 1500 calories, so will be extra careful this week about the hidden gluten.
1) Average 10 glasses of water daily
2) 5 cardio sessions per week (split between Curves and walking)
3) Walk 12 miles per week
4) Average 10,000 steps daily
5) Track all food daily and stay within calorie range
6) Get at least 60 grams of protein daily
7) Strength Training 2x per week
1) Water: 62 glasses total, average of 8.86 per day
2) Cardio: 8 sessions; 4 walks, 4 Curves. Burned 2868 calories according too tracker
3) Miles: 12.87 cardio miles; 40.56 total miles
4) Steps: 80,382 total; 11,483 per day!
5) Tracking and range: tracked every day; over calories one day
6) Protein: Over 60 grams every day!!!
7) Strength training: other than Curves no additional
Focus for this week:
1) Water, water, and more water (translation...less diet soda)
2) 6 to 9 fruits and veggies per day
3) Calorie range