Week's 8 and 9 Feb 19-Mar 3
Tuesday, March 06, 2012
So here I am again late on Monday evening writing my accountability blog. This blog is for the past two weeks. I haven't been able to get onto Spark until late every night, and by the time I get everything else done it has been too late to write the blog.
Week 8 was a struggle. Week 9 slightly better. There are two things I noticed this past week: 1) even on my sluggish days I am getting in almost double the steps I used to get on my down days. Wearing the pedometer has helped me focus on moving more, a definite plus and 2) I missed my walk with my walking partner on Wednesday, because I am tracking miles, I made myself walk on an off day, not far, but enough time and distance to get too goal...also a plus! This is progress for me, and even though I am not hitting all my goals, I am seeing improvement. The scale is totally going in the wrong direction, but I haven't been focused on that since the first of the year. I needed to get my foundation back and work from there. I am ready to add weight loss back into the equation.
1) Average 10 glasses of water daily
2) 5 cardio sessions per week (split between Curves and walking)
3) Walk 12 miles per week
4) Average 10,000 steps daily
5) Track all food daily and stay within calorie range
6) Get at least 60 grams of protein daily
7) Strength Training 2x per week
Results week 8/9:
1) Water 54 glasses total 7.71 per/ 61 total 8.71 per day
2) Cardio 7 total 5 walk and 2 Curves/ 9 total 5 walk and 4 Curves
3) Miles: 14.33 cardio and 37.83 total/ 12.44 cardio and 39.42 total
4) Steps: 74, 977 total for 10,711 per day/ 78,127 total for 11,161 per day
5) Tracking and calorie range: didn't track one day and missed calorie range two days, over one under the other/ tracked every day second week and was in range
6) Protein: 5/7 week 8 and 7/7 week 9
7) Strength training: none either week
Focus for upcoming week:
1) Less diet soda by increasing water
2) 6 to 9 fruits and vegetables per day
3) Strength training 2x this week
Hope you all find small successes this week towards your goals!