marching bravely into March
Thursday, March 01, 2012
My 12 Goals for 2012 are:
1. Say something positive everday to my husband.
2. Exercise at least 30 minutes daily.
3. Eat at least 5 freggies daily.
4. Dring 8 cups of water a day.
5. Aim to loose 1 1/2 to 2 pounds a month. Very doable.
6. Do somehting with my mom at least once a month.
7. Do somthing with my girls/grand daughters at least once a month.
8. Get organized.
9. Floss daily
10. Journal daily
11. Do something special with my son at least once a month.
12. Read at least 1 book a month.
1. I am either hot or cold on this one - something I need to work at.
2. This one I have nailed. Love my exercise time.
3. & 4 freggies and water - I am good at this well - it has become a good habit.
5. I am struggling with my wight
6. So far so good - I have been spending time with my mom
7. & 11 - Had a wonderful weekend with my family this month - loved it!!
8. Organization - I am working on it
9. Floss - yea - I have been sticking to this one
10. Journal every day - I am pretty good at this - I love my spark points - lol!!!
12. My book las month was the Spark People Cookbook p awesome book and it has really motivated me.
The Spring Chalenge is about ready to start and I am very excited plus the running revolution has started so I think March will be a very good month!!