Hello to all that reads this!! This is just a blog about things that are helping me along the way... to maybe help anyone out there as well as serve as a reminder for me!
So Today's blog is all about what has and or is helping me in this weight loss journey/ life style change!!
1. First off............Of course would have to be this website Spark People! Had been a HUGE help to me!! ( The trackers, the info, the recipes, blogs, ect)
2. Would have to be all the WONDERFUL Sparkers I have met and am still meeting along the way. You all have and do help so much!!!! Much Thanks to you all!!! Much Love and Respect to you all!!!!
3. Drinking tons of water!! Which helps in so many ways... as most of us all know.. it helps flush out toxins, helps in some ways to energize us, helps fills us up when we think we are hungry, keeps us hydrated! Ect. ect.
my water of choice.. good ole Aqua Fina lol
4. Food Tracker... is a Huge Help... Keeps me in line! lol It has been helpful in many ways.
5. This will give you a laugh, I know the name of it and picture are kinda funny but works wonders!!! What might you ask is this... lol well it is Anti Friction powder/ sweat absorber!
6. Eating Lots of fruits and Veggies! Exchanging theses for the non helpful cookies, and junk food.
7. Having a since of humor and NOT being so hard on myself helps!!!
8. Having a Cheat meal... also helps.. when kept in moderation!
9. Knowing that if today or yesterday was not so good.. no big deal just make TODAY better and KEEP going don't dwell on it!!
10. Bloggin helps also for many reasons, helps serve as reminders for ourselves. Can be helpful to others, also sometimes helps us vent, helps us get to know one another alittle more... I could go on but I m sure you all know how it can be helpful!!
11. Taking alittle time for myself.. NOT ONLY to work out But to just breath.. read, relax, beautify ect...
12. Waist Trimmer Belt.. NOT a miracle cure.. but just helps you to sweat!!
13. Also Not a Miracle cure or anything but seems to help alittle.. a cheap magnetic bracelet I bought at Walgreen's just to try it out... it was like $3.00... yep cheap.. but it seems to help with having energy.
.. getting atleast 7 to 8 hours every night and staying on a sleep schedule is a HUGE help!!!
15. And ofcourse working out!!! LOL I do Strength training 3 days a week and Cardio 6 days a week... most weeks!!
Okay so that is just a few things that are on my mind as of right now that have helped and is helping me! I hope it may be helpful to you as well. I know most of theses things are things you all know about but I am putting them to serve as a reminder to myself as well.
Also SP and all my Spark Friends are... I would say the MOST Helpful tools I have found!!! YOU all ROCK!!!!!!!!! ( Not that I mean to say any of you are tools ... That so not what I mean!!! I just mean you all have been the BEST HELP of all!!!!!