Last 10 days I exercised every day and I was careful with my food intake. But, there aren't any results on the scale yet. One morning I lose a pound, the other I gain the same pound back, like my body is trying very slowly to get rid of that pound.
However, for the first time since trying to lose weight, I've decided to take a positive spin on this and look at it from a different perspective.
There are no results on the scale, but there are some other changes:
1. I feel a lot better about myself
2. I don't overeat anymore
3. I can feel my muscles tightening
4. It's getting easier to exercise
5. I almost completely stopped eating sweets
6. I stopped eating junk food after dinner
7. I stopped eating after 9 PM
8. Yes, there is no weight loss, BUT I finally stopped GAINING pounds
I still have a long road ahead, but at least this is a good start. If I persist and keep on trying, with more effort and determination, there will also be a result on the scale. I pray for those pounds to come off. I so desperately want to see 1 pound gone. But, there are no magic solutions, losing weight is hard and it takes time. I just have to stick to the plan no matter how long it takes..