Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution Review - Cardio #1
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Body Revolution Cardio # 1 is a low impact cardio workout that is approximately 26 minutes. (NB. Some moves are definitely not low impact...when would 'suicides' ever be considered low impact??) If this is a preview of what Cardio #2 and Cardio #3 will bring, then we will be in for a great treat. The cast continues to be great and we see a 'lighter' side of Jillian. She encourages the cast to dance up some of the moves and even attempts to dance some up herself
. She has fun in this workout so you can't help but enjoy yourself and laugh a lot. She is a rockstar in this workout! I loved it. There is one circuit that is repeated three times. The exercises last for one minute each and that is what makes some of them really intense.
1. March it out
2. Hot feet (this is like football drills/hot feet)
3. Punch it out in a half squat position
4. Jog in place (even this move was subjected to be 'danced up'...lol)
5. Running Man
6. Speed bags (1 minute of this really burns) - Natalie (from 30DS and RI30) and MiMi dances up this move; too fun!
7. Kick outs with arm circles (like mummy kicks in Insanity; just done with arm circles - 1 minute of this is crazy)
8. Suicides (I feel like I am in Insanity zone right now; wonder if Jillian peeked at some of the Insanity videos
Repeat 2 more times.
Cool down. Definitely a keeper!
Disclaimer - So I may not know the 'correct' names for all the exercises...sue me