What I've Done Right
Monday, February 13, 2012
Dadgum, why is life such a roller coaster?! Last Monday, I felt on top of the world, but the week that followed that Monday was H-A-R-D!! I'm having a hard time coming up with what I did right this past week because I keep thinking of what I did wrong (like eat too many fatty meals).
1. I completed my first 12 mile run on Friday. I feel truly ready for the half marathon!
2. I kept track of all my food everyday even when I knew it was going to be ugly.
3. I've kept logging into Spark especially when I didn't feel like it. Otherwise, I would have been eating!
4. Even though it's been a rough week mentally, I know that I'm okay. The sun will be shining tomorrow, and I'm going to be delivering Valentine's all day. That is going to be the "sunny-filled day of fun" I need.
5. I promised myself that THIS would be a week of healthy eating only- no splurges. Day 1 is off to a good start!
Please, share the positives... What did you do right this past week?