Thursday, February 09, 2012
I have been invited to run a half-marathon with my cousin and sister-in-law in February 2013. The Princess Half-Marathon in Disney World, to be exact.
1) Will there be princesses cheering me on as I cross the finish line? REAL ones? This would be highly motivating. A bonus would be pictures of me with said princesses and some sort of medal.
2) Do I like running enough to do a whole heck of a lot of it? The farthest I have previously run is 5 miles. I love tri training because it is varied. I fear intense boredom on a high mileage running schedule.
3) Will I be able to find the perfect pair of pink running shoes in time? I refuse to run in a princess half marathon without pink shoes. I actually belive they also should have rhinestones other forms of sparkle to boot.
4) How far is a half marathon?
5) Will I have FINALLY lost a full 10lbs (*gasp* maybe even 15lbs) by then?
So, that is where I am at right now. Please feel free to leave me some answers if you have any.