Tuesday, January 31, 2012
I am stuck.
Stuck at 141.5 lbs.
My last two weigh-ins have been the same and it is frustrating because:
1) I gained a pound
2) I have been stuck with gain for 2 weeks.
I WANT MY 10 lbs. LOST PARTY!
Here is what I am going to do to get down to 140 lbs....
1) Attempt to drink an oz of water for every pound I weigh. I read this is helpful somewhere on sparkpeople....141 oz is a lot, but I am set to do my best.
2) I fall prey to the afternoon snack attack. Even when I eat my healthy snack I end up sneaking something with the kids after school because I get so hungry. I plan to eat a cheese stick and apple (sweet, fiber, and protein...a good mix for me) EVERYDAY on my way to pick up the kids. Then drink peppermint tea while I help them with their homework. This should stop the extra calories.
3) I am changing my strength training regimen...time to switch it up! Laugh if you must, but I am doing the butt makeover in the newest issue of Fitness Magazine. My butt could use it! Also I will be sure to swim 50 laps every week as I need to add some variety to my cardio.
3) I am going to like myself and be proud of what I have lost and not focus too much on what is left. Hoping by Valentines to see the scale move in the right direction.
No more stuckness for me.