Week 3 in Review Jan. 15-21
Monday, January 23, 2012
I am glad this week is over. Even though today, Sunday, was even worse than other days this past week (goal wise) I am moving on. I didn't follow my plan for the week, other than walking regiment, and I can tell. I need a routine. I need to follow my plan. Plan out meals, shop accordingly, loose the chocolate snacks. Drink at least 3 glasses of water before grabbing a diet soda. I have to go back to scheduling my workouts. By the time night rolls around, I am too tired, sore ...insert ridiculous excuse of your choice here. It isn't happening, only I can change that.
1) Average 10 glasses of water daily
2) 5 cardio sessions per week (split between Curves and walking)
3) Walk 12 miles per week
4) Average 10,000 steps daily (stretch goal for me was getting appr. 6,000)
5) Track all food daily and stay within calorie range
6) Get at least 60 grams of protein daily
7) Strength Training 2x per week
1) Drank 59 glasses of water, average 8.43 glasses per day
2) 6 cardio sessions. Walked 3 days, and hit Curves for at least 45 minutes 3 days (February will raise this to 7 sessions IF I start my strength training by then)
3) Walked 10.73 miles during my 3 cardio walks, and got in 34.20 miles on my pedometer for all walking throughout the week.
4) Walked 66032 steps for an average of 9433 per day (increase per day from last week)
5) Tracked everything on the Nutrition Tracker
6) Goal met! Got at least 60 grams of protein daily.
7) None done
Focus for upcoming week:
1) Water, water and did I mention water?
2) Continue to increase steps daily
3) Do one strength training session