Week One Review Jan.1-Jan.7
Monday, January 09, 2012
I have been using SparkPeople since March of 2010. I have been within striking distance of my goal weight now for longer than I can remember. I realized a few weeks ago, that I was just going through the motions and had lost my dedication to reaching my goals. So, I will be posting my progress here weekly. I need to hold myself accountable, and this is how I can do it. Here's to a successful 2012!
1) Average 10 glasses of water daily
2) 5 cardio sessions per week (split between Curves and walking)
3) Walk 12 miles per week
4) Average 10,000 steps daily (stretch goal for me was getting appr. 6,000)
5) Track all food daily and stay within calorie range
6) Get at least 60 grams of protein daily
7) Strength Training 2x per week
1) Drank 68 glasses of water, average 9.7 per day
2) 7 cardio sessions! Walked 4 days, and hit Curves for at least 45 minutes 3 additional days
3) Walked 11.95 miles during my 4 cardio walks, and got in 36.95 miles on my pedometer for all walking throughout the week.
4) Walked 69,306 steps for an average of 9901 per day
5) Tracked everything on the Nutrition Tracker
6) Hit at least 61 grams of protein everyday, and actually hit 80 one day! WooHoo!!!
7) None done
Focus for upcoming week:
2) Increase steps
3) Strength training