Sunday, January 01, 2012
1. Increase 1RM's (1 rep max) on the squat, bench and deadlift.
2. Get a decent night's sleep at least 4x's/week
3. Run a half marathon in 1:55 or less; or a 10K in 50 min. or less
4. Eat more unprocessed foods, and cut back on the processed crap.... I know I'm not doing my body and the environment any favors by choosing pre-packaged stuff.
5. Do a little trail running.
1. Actually start personal training certification coursework. Jeez, even if it's only 1 class.
2. Save more $$$ (this ties in w/Fitness Goal #4... You know, making & bringing my own lunches to work, and all).
3. Continue w/my Japanese language lessons.