11 Things in 2011
Sunday, January 01, 2012
11 Things In 2011 I'm Proud Of:
1. Celebrated 2 years of consistent workouts
2. Ran the Get Lucky 7K race
3. Ran Race For The Cure 5K race and set a new 5K PR (sub 30), kicking off half marathon training.
4. Ran 10K in a relay triathlon
5. Left a job I loved (and had been at for nearly 9 years) to start a new adventure (aka started a new job).
6. Ran my first "adventure race"....approximately 3 hellish miles at the Warrior Dash
7. Ran 2K race with my family (my husband and two daughters, 6 and 4).
8. Ran and finished my first of many half marathons!!
9. Ran 10K race with my DH AND had a PR
10. Ran the Thanksgiving Day 8K with my DH
11. Made my marathon goal public...which solidifies me running!!!!
I have no reason to be disappointed in myself today as I reflect upon 2011. I still have such a long way to go as far as my weight but I need to look at how far I've come. FAR!!!!
So goals for 2012? I'm still working on them. I've been inspired by my friend's goals so I'm working quickly on them!! ;) Perhaps this year will be my year to REALLY focus on my weight as part of my health and not just my fitness. Stay tuned!!
And Happy New Year friends!!!!!!!!!!!!