It's on like Don King Kong!
Sunday, January 01, 2012
I have to say that because my hair is all wacky today. I had to tame it down just to get it into pig tails.
So I wasn't so good over the holidays. I'm not making excuses. I said I was going to enjoy my 90 lost and try to maintain and as of this morning I was 216lbs so I did that.
I started a challenge on facebook with my fitness group. I was so happy when I woke up this morning and saw that they were already posting and getting excited about their workouts. So I've decided that even though I can't win (because I'm hosting it) that I'm still going to try and participate and see if I can stay at the top of the leaderboard.
Out of 114 pts possible I've already done 3 today, this blog will count as antoher, I'm waiting on my kids for another one, and at the end of the day I can log another. So that will be 6pts. And maybe I'll throw in a few extra exercises to get more. Muahahaha I want to do so good at this.
I love motivation like this. And a bonus today is that I got to see my friend Aaron who I haven't seen in 3 years so that we could work out today. So now I have a new workout buddy. 2012 is kicking off with a good start. Thank you all for a wonderful year last year. WE CAN DO IT AGAIN THIS YEAR!!!
Love you all!!!
I'm excited, sorry this is so random.
And I thought some of the challenge ideas were great ideas so just in case you guys want to some ideas (or you just have no clue what i'm talking about)
1. Cut 100 calories off of one of your favorite recipes.
2. 2 sets of 20 squats
3. Do 100 crunches
4. 10 minutes of HIIT (message Laura if you don't know what that is) before breakfast
5. Invite a friend to Push/Brag
6. Post a photo to the group wall of you exercising
7. Try a new healthy green food (I.E. Kale)
8. Hike an incline (mountain, steep incline, incline of 4.0 or more on treadmill)
9. Get 30 extra minutes of sleep
10. Work out with a partner.
11. Do a sport you would see a kid do. (Jump on a trampoline, tag, kinect, ect)
12. 30 min of cardio dance.
13. 15 min of shadow boxing (or cupcake boxing if your name is Sori)
14. Beat your own 1 mile run/walk/jog record.
15. Try a new recipe from Sparkrecipes.com
16. Write an entry in a fitness blog or facebook note.
17. 25 burpees with or without pushup in middle
18. 50 lunges
19. Create a food journal (1 pt for each day)
20. Do at least 10 min of exercise every day (1 pt for each day)