No Pity Parties Permitted!
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Just a quick blog to remind myself that emotional eating is what caused my life long weight problem to begin with! Knowing that and doing something about it has been the focus of this entire year. So, when the going gets tougher again, it is not the time to let all that hard work go down the drain. I see myself starting to make excuses for not making good nutrition choices and not going to the gym as frequently as I had been. And, I am seeing the results! I have gained weight, but I absolutely REFUSE to change my ticker until I lose the 3 pounds I have picked up.
So, starting NOW:
1. Track every single morsel of food and stay within my ranges.
2. Get my butt to the gym at least 5 days per week (as usual) regardless.
3. Do NOT beat myself up, but do NOT keep letting the slide continue.
4. Take better care of me, and most importantly
5. STOP stressing about everything so much! It will not make matters better.
There! I am already feeling better. After all, 'tis the Season...and you know the rest!