The final month!
Thursday, December 01, 2011
Wow, talk about a fast year. I know we say it every year, but 2011 flew by! Overall, this year was good health and fitness wise. I lost about 12 pounds (all in the first 3 months of the year), but have really accomplished a lot on the fitness end. I ran 2 half marathons and started strength training. My workouts have been very consistent and varied throughout the year too.
I'd really like to drop a couple more pounds during these last few weeks, but easier said than done with Christmas and New Years....
Luckily with the way the holiday lays out this year, I have very little time off and will only be with the family for a long weekend.
Anyways, here are the goals for the month:
- work out 26 out of the 31 days - including running 3x per week and strength training 3x per week
- try to keep up 1 run outside each week. I haven't been snowed out yet!
- maintain calories between 1400-1700
- work hard for my Shooting Stars in the winter challenge. Looking for results!!
- keep a good attitude and enjoy the holiday season with my friends and family.
Looking forward to finishing the year strong and getting my goals for 2012 figured out!!
Happy December and Happy Holidays all!!