10 things the pre-Spark me never thought she would do
Friday, November 11, 2011
2. run in a race (a real 6k and a virtual 10k)
3. want to run/mind not running
4. run with my sister who has run forever (not yet, but planned for xmas)
5. fit back into my wedding dress
6. do strength training and weights (even if they're only 2 kg)
7. like strength training and weights
8. stop minding having my picture taken
9. voluntarily wear polyester :-) (cute running clothes)
10. know, care about, and be inspired by people as different from me as many of my Sparkfriends are -- no getting stuck in an internet bubble of people who share your basic political or religious outlook or profession or .... on SP. People of every opinion and religion and walk of life want to be healthy and fit.
oops. forgot to credit this blog to cellista1's blog challenge from october.