Where to start?
Monday, November 07, 2011
Okay, I'm 160 pounds. That means I've maintained so that's good. My life has gone berzerk since I last got to be on spark people, but I'll try to be here a little more.
This is the short list of things that have happened in the interrim:
1) My mom had a hysterectomy for uterine fibroids
2) A blood clot from that caused a heart attack two weeks later
3) She needed two stents, and the doctor told us later she'd had the widow maker heart attack
4) It's one of the few times I've been grateful that my mom has celiac disease and ibs. She realized the pain in her back and chest weren't gas b/c of the CD and IBS.
5) I've gotten healthier after having the pants scared off of me.
6) I had trouble finding work shoes that fit my feet. I'm a size 6eee due to a 9 inch instep
7) I found water shoes and overshoes with nonskid treads on the bottom. problem solved
8) I started going barefoot more. My back, legs, knees, ankles, and feet no longer hurt
9) I've taken up running! I can run now without shin splints, knee pain, back pain, or calf muscle spasms. I took running tips from a barefoot running site, but I run in ultra flexible water shoes.
10) The 12 pairs of shoes I tried for work made my old plantar faciitis flare up and I have to be careful not to stress my foot
11) My thighs have shrunk, and my thigh highs don't stay on anymore.
12) I turned heads going to work as a cabaret dancer for halloween.
That's the compressed version of the crazy that happened lately. I hope all of my spark friends are doing well and healthy out there! Happy Holidays!