Tuesday, November 01, 2011
I really have to get on the diet wagon in order to lose this baby weight! I eat healthy, but I also eat additional candy and sweets that I don't need to be eating that I think is stalling my weight loss. Since I weighted in and measured in less than two weeks ago, I am going to weight to get measured for another two weeks ( trying to stay consistent with measurements every month so that I can see what the inches are every 4 weeks), but since its the start of a new month I thought I could make some goals for the new month for me.
1. Sleep 7-9 hours a night ( baby letting me of course)
2. Drinking at least 64 oz of water a day plus 8 oz every time I breast feed
3. Eat more protein ( 100 grams or more a day) I am going to start to eat some meat again.... I was just eating too many carbs ( pasta and breads) with the vegetarian diet and I know from experience that I lose the most weight when on a low carb diet.
4. Eat less processed food ( I have been doing good with this already) by only eating out 1 time or less a week
5. yoga twice a week
6. strength training 2 times a week
7. keep up with half marathon training
8. workout in the morning before baby and hubby get up ( 6am -8 am) so that I can go to the gym! I know this might be hard, especially with a newborn, but I think this will give me more time during the day to do errands and chores around the house. Plus since I will be going back to work part time in January this will be have to be my new workout time.
Hopefully I keep up with all these things and lose some weight in November! Hope everyone had a great halloween!!