Monday, October 17, 2011
Still waiting to hear something from the doctor. It has been 11 days since they first found out about the lung cancer, and still no biopsy, or even an appointment for a biopsy. I am feeling really discouraged. I felt I had a good chance of fighting this thing, but if I can't get medical treatment right away, I think my odds are going down every day.
I will have to tell my boss I can only work 3 days a week so I can apply for SSDI, then I can get emergency medi-cal. I talked to them on Friday and then said I have to make less than 1,000 a month, and that extra day a week puts me just over 1,000.
I don't know what else to do, there is no way I could buy private insurance with this pre-existing condition,even if I could afford it, which I can't, and I am still only an "on call" employee so I don't get any benefits at work.
Once again, I am just rambling with all the thoughts that are in my head right now.
Thaks for listening:)