15,000-19,999 SparkPoints 18,531

Get the Toxic Waste Out of our Water!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The stuff that most dentists say is safe and promptly tell you it's good for you is a severe misunderstanding. Flouride in the water is nothing more than toxic waste that needs a good use. Guess what, we get to ingest this whether we like it or not in many areas. Thankfully more and more locations are removing it from the water supply.

First of all, you are ingesting way too much. Look at your tube of toothpaste and what does it say - a pea-sized amount. That one tube of toothpaste should last you at least a year if not two. More than that and you should contact poison control. Funny how the advertisements on tv show a full toothbrush full!

So if this is supposedly the safe amount of flouride, why then is it that there is at least this amount in just one glass of water? Everyone drinks different amounts of the water on a daily basis. So if I drink 8 eight oz glasses of water each day I am definitely being poisoned!

Other countries have banned the use of flouride in their water as they have concluded that it is too toxic. So instead they ship their waste to the US to poison us instead. Thanks a lot America. So happy you are looking out for our welfare.

Second, there is no benefit from flouride. Looking at the statistics from areas that flouridate their water and those that do not, there is not a difference in tooth decay or dental costs. The health of your teeth are based on how healthy you are and what you eat!

So you are probably wondering what the negative side effects are. Here is a list of those that have been associated (through testing) to flouride:

1. Lowers IQ, brain damage
2. Increases lead absorption
3. Disrupts synthesis of collagen
4. Hyperactivity and/or lethargy
5. Muscle disorders
6. Arthritis
7. Dementia
8. Bone fractures
9. Lowers thyroid function
10. Bone cancer
11. Inactivates 62 enzymes
12. Inhibits formation of antibodies
13. Genetic damage and cell death
14. Increases tumor and cancer rate
15. Disrupts immune system

Basically, you should have a choice on whether you should ingest a toxic chemical or not. Therefore, it should be removed from water sources and if you so choose to brush your teeth with it or have a dentist apply it, that's great!

For more information please see the article by Dr. Mercola at:
Share This Post With Others
Member Comments About This Blog Post

    Be the First to Add Your Comment to the Blog Post

    Log in to post a comment

    Disclaimer: Weight loss results will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as a typical result of following the SparkPeople program.

More Blogs by ACCTGMAMA