I'm not gonna lie, I'm gutted today. I know I said I wouldn't be if this happened, but guess what? I lied.
I weighed in this morning...and haven't lost a single freakin' pound! Not one. Yeah yeah, "but you didn't put any on either"...that's all well and good, but I wasn't expecting to put on weight: I was expecting to lose some! I worked damn hard last week, seriously I did. It's so frustrating not to see it on the scale. I do feel better in myself, I "think" i've lost weight, my clothes feel nicer on me, I have tons more energy, and my arms are looking FABULOUS dahhhling
BUT I don't wanna weigh 88kg. I don't wanna see that horrible number on my scale any longer. I think I'm gonna buy some new scales. Maybe digital ones. The ones I have are those old school ones where you have to line up the little marker on the 0 before stepping on. Maybe I need one that counts in 0.1's.
Who knows! But I'm annoyed. And I better just lose some weight at next Monday's weigh-in, cos I'm going on holiday next Thursday and this aint helping me feel beach ready! SO, that's my grumble and a moan over. I need a plan of action. A plan which will mean that, regardless of what those &£%*$££% scales say next Monday, I will know that I achieved what I set out to achieve (but I still better lose SOMETHING! lol):
- Monday: swimming
- Tuesday: evening gym (just cardio)
- Wednesday: evening 35 minute jog (W4 D2 of 5K Trick or Treat Trot)
- Thursday: morning gym (include ST)
- Friday: morning gym (just cardio); evening 40 minute jog (W4 D3 of 5K Trick or Treat Trot)
- Saturday: morning badminton and gym (include ST)
- Sunday: morning swimming; evening 30 minute jog (W5 D1 of 5K Trick or Treat Trot)
- Stay at LOWER end of calories range (1450-1550)
- No more than 200 calories for dessert
- Protein protein protein
Ok, it's written down now. Gotta go get it! On a better note, I got an email saying my 3 new dresses I bought online are on their way! Eeeeek! I hope they look as cute on me as they do on the internet. Hmmmmm...
(I'm not usually such a depressive. Just needed an outlet for my frustration!)