October Operation Overhaul Plan
Friday, September 30, 2011
Okay. Here is my plan for October. Some of these goals will be daily, and some of them will not be daily but at least weekly. I decided to do a written blog for this rather than a vlog just so I have it on paper so to speak.
Nutrition and Beauty Goals:
1. Stay within calorie range.
2. No snacking after dinner five times during the week.
3. Moisturize arms, legs and face after shower.
1. Strength training three times a week. Monday Wednesday and Friday.
2. Elliptical five times a week at least. This into your body though. If you feel tired don't feel bad about skipping a day when you didn't plan on it.
3. Stretch for 10 to 15 minutes every day of the week.
1. Participate more on Spark forums. Particularly the daily check threads.
2. Send more Spark People goodies to people.
3. Leave comments on people's spark pages.
1. Work first, play later. Get what needs to be done finished and out of the way before you do fun activities. Take 5 to 10 minute breaks here and there to read a blog or two, but get back to work as soon as possible.
2. Do not sit in the other room waiting for the guys to leave for work. Give yourself a 15 minutes max to sit in the other room, and then get busy.
3. Update your WordPress blog at least three times a week.
4. Create a To Do list the night before, and check things off as you do them the next day.
5. Write a spark people blog post every evening to recap the daily To Do list.
So that's it. I plan to write my To Do list every evening before I go to bed. The following evening I will update that day's To Do list with what I have and have not completed, and I will also post my To Do list for the following day. When I say I have not completed an item on the list, I will say why and determine if my excuse is valid or not. I might add something to my list that's not here already, but for now this is a good start.
I will post my To Do list for tomorrow later this evening.