Goodbye September...hello GREAT October!
Friday, September 30, 2011
So CHARARAR and I have made a pact to do an October Goals blog, to keep us on track for October. Just gonna keep it short and simple, with some realistic targets to meet for October.
- Stay within calories range (1450-1800) at least 25 days out of the 31
- Drink at least 2 litres of water every day
- Complete the 5K Trick or Treat Trot programme
- Jog outside at least twice a week
- Practice swimming at least once a week
- Get into the 180's
- Take measurements of full body, to check inches
Gotta factor in that I'm going to Dubai for a week from 13th-19th. Thankfully there is a gym and a pool IN my hotel (yeah baby!) but the goal for me that week is gonna be pretty much to maintain rather than lose.
Anyway, I'm really hopeful. Gonna revisit these each week of October to keep me on track. WE CAN DO THIS CHARARAR!
Happy October everyone! xxx