Five nice things
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
My lovely and talented SP friend JENNSWIMS encouraged her friends and members of her challenge to write five nice things about themselves to remind us to quiet the negative self-talk many of us are known for. Here are my five things (this was a great exercise by the way):
1. I have never let my weight hold me back from doing something I really want to do.
2. I forgive others, often give second (and third and fourth) chances and don't hold grudges.
3. I try to make everyone feel included in social settings.
4. I'm making progress every day; my half-marathon is almost here and that is a huge accomplishment.
5. I'm a great friend, daughter and sister.