Sunday, September 11
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Today is a day of appreciating the many gifts each of us have. It is unfortunate that it takes a traumatic incident in our lives to make us reflect on the many blessings we have. Today, 9-11, is a tough day for many people and my prayers are with each one of us. Although I am reflecting on this memorable day, I am also reflecting where I am today.
Today, I am healthier, feel better, can lift my head higher than I have for many years. My family and friends have been a blessing and I appreciate each one of them. It is also important to appreciate myself and that is the one I forget the most.
So today, I am going to really reflect internally what makes me tick and feel happy. What makes me tick is helping others to become the best they can be and give them hope. In return I get help and hope. I am not a selfish person and I sometimes give too much of myself and then my personal bucket gets drained.
These are my goals for today:
1. Complete my exercise and blog.
2. Complete my housework, laundry, and ironing.
3. Complete my menu planning for the week.
4. Machine quilt a customer's quilt.
5. Prepare for my embroidery sewing class for next Saturday.
6. Enjoy the beautiful evening with a walk with Duchess, our dog.
Have a great day to use it to reflect and rebuild yourself.