Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Thank goodness for a fresh start. I have done this so very many times.
I always feel so hopeful and even virtuous at the start of a new diet attempt. Thank heavens that if you keep on starting over, get up everytime I fall, progress actually occurs. That has gotten me from 180 pounds to 130.
But recently I weighed in at 135 - 136 and realized I was slipping back into overeating. It seemed lately all I could think about was hunger and food and what is going into my mouth next. I love to exercise and keep that as a constant, so that has saved me from getting too out of control.
Today I am back in control of my appetite. I have taken some steps and set a goal.
1. track my food. write it down, and put it in SP log -
2. track my excercise
3. get active in my SP groups - be involved
4. shoot for 5 SP points each day to help keep involved
5. weigh in at least once a week. maybe twice. day to be determined.
6. keep grateful - thank God for my health and life