OK, here goes.......
1. I was born on July 10th, not telling you the year! :-)
2. I have 2 sisters and a brother.
3. There is 9 1/2 years difference between myself and my next sister.
4. I lost my Dad when I was about 5 years old. I don't remember very much about him.
5. I lost my Mom in 1988. One of the saddest days of my life. After all these years I still find myself heading to the phone to give her a call!!
6. I met my husband when I was a Junior in High School.
7. We have been married for 38 years!!
8. I have 2 daughters.
9. I have 3 grandchildren. two granddaughters aged 9 & 4 and a grandson who is 18 months.
10. I am right handed.
11. I still have trouble telling my left from my right!! I'm fun in a car giving directions... turn this way!!!! LOL
12. I have a degree in Data Processing (am I giving away my age!!) with a minor in Accounting.
13. I teach preschool. I love 4 & 5 year olds!! I have been in the education field for 30 years!
14. I now find myself back in school. We are being forced to take Early Childhood classes, most of which we could teach ourselves. But hey, you do what you have to do!! I am happy to say I have a 4.0 average at the moment!!
15. I live in Massachusetts, have my whole life.
16. I love to downhill ski. Of course I have this control thing so I don't like to go too fast - drives my husband crazy!!
17. I am deathly afraid of heights. You know that skiing thing. I ride the lift with my eyes closed!! Obviously I can't ski alone!!
18. Both my girls were competitive gymnasts and dancers. For many years our vacations took place wherever Dance Nationals and/or State/Regional/National Gym meets were held.
19. Because of my girls, we visited Germany for 2 weeks in 1995. The first week was spent in Berlin where they competed and performed. The second we toured Germany and Austria. It was a wonderful vacation filled with great memories both with my family and some very good friends!!!
20. I like to bike ride but unfortunately in New England the riding season is short!
21. I have terrible allergies, which I never developed until I was an adult.
22. I like to do puzzles of any kind..... jigsaw, crossword, sudoko,just about anything.
23. I have always loved to read. I read almost anything. As I have gotten older I have been staying away from most of the gory stuff!!
24. I love spicy food. The hotter the better. We grow some kind of hot pepper every summer!
25. This challenge was very difficult for me!!!!
OK, so the last one is cheating a bit but I am having trouble coming up with that one more!!!!