Things I'm proud of today
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Woohoo! I am feeling really positive about getting healthy again :) Today I did a lot of things I'm proud of:
1. I had a good, healthy breakfast, and I went for a walk.
2. I resisted the urge to get pizza from Casey's on the way to my mom's.
3. At my mom's house I snacked a bit out of boredom - a banana and a nutella sandwich. I felt guilty about the nutella sandwich, because I was planning on eating lunch and I knew a chocolate sandwich was not a good lunch. BUT - I decided to start fresh and not let the slip get me down.
4. I got some bad news and was feeling anxious about it, but instead of eating I went swimming.
5. I had a healthy dinner
6. I came onto SP to see how everyone was doing!