12 Step Program of Recovery for Facebook
Wednesday, August 03, 2011
1) I will have a cup of coffee in the morning and read my
newspaper like I used to, before Facebook.
2) I will eat breakfast with a knife and fork and not with one hand typing.
3) I will get dressed before noon.
4) I will make an attempt to clean the house, wash clothes,
and plan dinner before even thinking about Facebook
5) I will sit down and write a letter to those unfortunate
few friends and family that are Facebook -deprived.
6) I will call someone on the phone who I cannot contact
7) I will read a book...if I still remember how.
8) I will listen to those around me and their needs and stop
telling them to turn the TV down so I can hear the music
on Facebook a friend posted .
9) I will not be tempted during TV commercials to check for recent updates .
10) I will try and get out of the house at least once a week,
if it is necessary or not.
11) I will remember that my bank is not forgiving if I forget
to balance my checkbook because I was too busy on Facebook .
12) Last, but not least, I will remember that I must go to bed
sometime ... and Facebook will always be there tomorrow!