Week of July 25th will be the week I lose the next 5 pounds~
Friday, July 22, 2011
So, I have been stuck at a plateau/up down up down moment for about 2 months now! The sad part is I know why this is happening and how to stop it from happening. If I were at a real plateau, I would not be able to lose weight while doing everything right. My problem is I am not doing everything right! So here are the things I have to do this week in order to get back on track:
1) Drink at least a gallon of water each day and one cup of black tea in the morning. No other drinks will go into my system!
2) Plan each days nutrition the night before and follow the plan to the T!
3) Burn 500 calories 6 days next week by doing the following workouts: 1) an hour of cardio on every day except Wednesday (walking the 3 mile loop around Antes Fort). Bikini Ready Fast Strength workout on Monday, Wednesday and Friday in the morning.
4) Get to bed by 11:00pm and turn the tv off
5) House clean den on Monday, Laudry on Tuesday, Wednesday typical cleaning, Thursday house clean Leena's room and Friday no cleaning at ALL! lol
6) Swim with the kids every day and do some actual swimming while I am in the pool.
7) Know that I am worth every bit of it and will not regret one of these things if I do them all!
8) If I do all these things next week, I am sure to lose 5 pounds minimum!