Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Yeah, my hubby was being a sweety today, so I thought I'd post this...
10 Reasons I first fell in love:
1. He made me laugh, not the hee hee kind, but the fall down crying because you're laughing so hard kind.
2. He reminded me to see the brighter side of things.
3. He liked to snuggle after sex.
4. We had so many things in common.
5. He wasn't afraid to show affection in public.
6. He would never let me pay for anything, not even a coke.
7. He accepted my family even being the dorks they are...lol.
8. He had a sensitive side.
9. He always made me feel protected and safe.
10. He made me feel beautiful, no matter how awful I might have looked.
10 Reasons I'm still in love 10 years later:
1. He can still make me laugh so hard I almost pee my pants.
2. He taught me to be an optimist.
3. He still likes holding hands, kissing, and even snuggling after sex.
4. He's a wonderful father.
5. He works hard so that I can stay home with the kids.
6. We learned to let our differences help us grow.
7. He gives me facials (I hope he doesn't read this because he'd die before he admitted it ).
8. He always takes up for me, even when I'm wrong.
9. He still speaks to my family, even after 10 years...lol.
10. He still makes me feel beautiful.