Friday, July 15, 2011
1. Go back and read your DIY Challenge Entry Card and the entries of two other people.
2. Motivate someone else every time you log into sparkpeople this week.
I don't know that I was perfect, but I tried to remember to do this everytime I logged in.
3. Make this week about maintaining a pace, instead of going balls to the wall. Sometimes you need to just simply prove to yourself that you are moving forward by doing something every day.
4. You can only eat one craptastic thing per day. So make a decision... have a Coke or have dessert!
I had some chocolate, but only a little and I had half a bagel with cream cheese... that's the worse I did. I did awesome!!!!
5. Get your heart rate up for a minimum of 15 minutes each day.
Check and Check!!!
~~~~I earned my starbucks cup~~~