Just some questions
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
1. When's the last time you ran?
2. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
3. Would you bungee jump?
Possibly. I like to do things that I'm afraid of. And I'm definitely afraid of that.
4. Do you own a pair of Converse?
5. Were you named after anyone?
6. Have you ever stayed online waiting for someone to get on?
I have. I'm lame like that.
7. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Smile and eyes.
8. Do you like your handwriting?
No. I write like a third grader. Well, a third grader that has the brain of a 33-year-old. :)
9. What do you do when you're sad?
Listen to sad music or talk it out. I like to let my sadness perpetuate until it's gone.
10. Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
11. How do most people spell your name?
It's spelled Tracy but people tend to spell it Tracey or Tracie.
12. Would you survive in prison?
13. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would most likely over pack?
14. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
15. What song best describes your life right now?
I Feel Better by Hot Chip
16. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
17. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Bees. I probably wouldn't die from that.
18. Do you have freckles?
19. Who do you miss the most?
My grandpa. He died when I was in the fourth grade.
20. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
I always have music playing in my head.
21. What size is your bed?
22. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Sure. Why not?
23. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Muppets Take Manhattan, Love Actually, Sixteen Candles, Old School, Wedding Crashers, Breakfast Club and Mean Girls.
24. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No way. Not in public.
25. Favorite smell?
Cookies or bread baking, the ocean, men's cologne, babies after a bath
26. How many languages can you speak?
English and quite a bit of Spanish (although mostly the dirty words and slang)
27. Are you afraid of heights?
Yes! But I don't let it stop me.
28. Name a favorite memory?
A recent one was when I was home for a wedding and I spent the whole day with my 4 year old niece and 1 1/2 year old nephew. My niece told me at one point "I'm just glad you're here." It almost made me cry. I love them so much and it kills me that I live across the country.
29. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
30. Can you swim well?
31. Favorite sport to watch?
Football on TV and basketball in person.
32. If you could make the sky any color what would it be?
The color when the sun is setting, the cool pink and orange color. I love that.
33. What's your Zodiac Sign?
34. How tall are you?
5'9", I'm the shortest one in my immediate family.
35. What's your favorite number?
13, in Spanish 13 is pronounced trece which sounds a lot like Tracy. :)
36. What's your favorite type of animal?
37. Do you have a special talent?
Um, not anything *too* special and especially nothing I would post here. ;)
38. What is the least favorite thing about yourself?
I say yes too often. In other words, I'm a pushover. Also, I'm terrible with money so I'm always broke.
39. What are you listening to right now?
Shuffling through my iTunes library. Right now, The Grouch.
40. How many siblings do you have?
2, big sister and baby brother.
41. Are your parents married?
Yep, since 1973. And very happily together.
42. If you were stuck on an island and could take one person who would it be?
My first instinct is to say a hot man but I'd probably choose my BFF or someone in my family.
43. What are your hobbies?
Reading, working out, going to concerts, traveling.
44. How often do you listen to music?
45. What is your song of the month?
Hold My Breath by Holy Ghost! (they put the exclamation point in their name, not me)
46. What is your favorite color?
47. Favorite flower?
48. QUICK THINK OF A NAME!!!
49. Was the name that you just thought of someone you know?
Yep. But I haven't heard from him in a while. :(
50. What is your full name?