Assignment 4 July 11-14
Monday, July 11, 2011
1. Go back and read your DIY Challenge Entry Card and the entries of two other people.
I'm going to go a little further. I need to really look at what I put and see if I need to tweak it. I already feel that I'm not measuring the right things.
2. Motivate someone else every time you log into sparkpeople this week.
How to do this.... Give goodies. Leave comments. Blog about yourself and your journey.
3. Make this week about maintaining a pace, instead of going balls to the wall. Sometimes you need to just simply prove to yourself that you are moving forward by doing something every day.
This week my husband works late. This will give me the opportunity to worry about only myself. I need to use this time to be productive, not lounging.
4. You can only eat one craptastic thing per day. So make a decision... have a Coke or have dessert!
I gotta stick to this. It will help me. Also this morning, I decided for the next two weeks I am not eating junk. My "desserts" are limited to fruit and a piece of dark chocolate. This week, instead of having my chocolate more than once. I will limit it to one piece max per day.
5. Get your heart rate up for a minimum of 15 minutes each day.
I will make the commitment to myself that at a minimum I will walk the dogs for 15 mins each day this week.