1. List all the healthy good stuff you ate over the 4th of July weekend.
Friday: Subway flatbread w/ LOTS of Veggies, Grilled Chicken, Lots of Green Beans & Sweet Potatoes
Saturday:Sammies w/ LOTS of Veggies, Egglands Best egg, whole grain waffle, Large Salad w/lots of veggies
Sunday:Sammies W/ LOTS of Veggies...hmmm, I see a theme, egglands best egg, & another sammie w/ lots of veggies :) haha
Monday: egglands best egg, grilled chicken breast, large salad
2. Mark your calendars with a star/sticker/happy face/ check mark- whatever you want- one mark for Cardio on each day you did it and one mark for Strength Training on each day you did it. You will use these same marks on every calendar day so pick a cute/fun/powerful/inspiring mark! Swimming, swimming, swimming, so...cardio???? 3/4 days :)
3. Report how many days you met your homework on Assignment 1. All 4 days!!! Yippeee
4. On two of the next four days, workout for one hour each. It can be broken up into sets of 15 minutes OR MORE if necessary, but you got to have it add up to an hour.
Wednesday: 30 mins @ lunch, 30 min walk after dinner
Thursday: 1hr at the gym :)
5. On your calendar, mark any upcoming days when you will have extra obstacles. Such as family visits or obligations, doctor's appointments, late work nights, etc- so you can plan ahead and see them coming.
Friday: my most difficult day, since i'll be preparing for a yardsale on saturday. I plan to do Just dance on the wii after the kids go to bed!
**BONUS** COUNT HOW MANY CALORIES YOU *DRINK* IN A DAY!