July Rockstar Challenge
Wednesday, July 06, 2011
Just do it June summary in #’s:
Calories burned= 8,745
Fitness minutes= 1,122
Weight? Who knows, who cares.
Had only one shaky week with just 3 workouts. The rest were pretty darn decent.
A few birthday parties here and there...Nutrition could definitely improve. aLways my weak area. But that's what July will be all about. Otherwise-- I reversed the downward trend and had a good month. That’s what I call a comeback..and it’s only gonna get better….!!!!
JULY ROCKSTAR CHALLENGE (thru Aug 4th, 5 weeks)
1) ENVISION: My best month yet looks like one full of checked done items; one that I can reflect back on and be proud; a balance of physical, spiritual and nutritional small steps that make one GREAT month.
2) DECIDE & COMMIT
Physical= 6 out of 7 days workout streak-- no matter what!
1. Run 3 days a week (complete 3 of 4 races on calendar)
2. ST *THREE* times a week (at home, gym, wherever—just make it 3)
3. Spinning 1x
4. Stretch/Yoga everyday (while watching TV)
5. Log it all
Nutrition= 100% mindful eating.
1. Plan/Prep lunch & breakfast the night before. Avoid traps (office get-togethers, shopping hungry, ect). Keep stocked fridge & pantry.
2. No bingeing! No empty calories! No sugar! No processed junk! No carbs!
3. More veggies/fruits (3-4 svgs p day), fish (2-3 p week). more protein!
4. Stretch while watching TV (so that I don’t munch mindlessly)
5. Track food 2-3 x a week to stay on track.
Spiritual= nurture mind & soul
1. Go to church every Sunday this month
2. Positive attitude.
3. No fighting with hubby
ACCOUNTABILITY. SHARE progress with others!!! Blog, FB posts, motivate, spread the spark!
Still doin it in July. I’m gonna ROCK THIS!