Day #2 of July
Saturday, July 02, 2011
I have been a good girl with exercising this month. I started out with a 2.5 hour hike yesterday and today I am ST and heaving cleaning my house. If my hubby gets back soon enough tonight I might go for a bike ride today.
My personal challenge this month is...
1. No eating out AT ALL.
2. Exercising 60+ minutes every day.
3. Getting my house clean and keeping it that way.
4. Remembering to tell my girls that I am doing this to be healthy and cause it's fun NOT because I am fat. ( My 5-year-old told me she thought she was fat... I cried over an hour after that. No more of that in our house.).
5. Try my best to not get irritated with my awesome hubby. I truly love that man but as with everything when you have lived with someone almost 7 years little things start to bug you.
6. Start my volunteer work either at the SPCA or at H.E.L.P. I finally picked out my charity that I want to work with :).
7. Up the freggies intake. Drop the fat intake...the bad fats that is. I am really loving nuts.
8. Try and blog at least twice a week.
9. Get my 8 glasses of water a day.
10. Get my massage before the end of the month... this is my personal treat and I find that I haven't had back pain since starting these again.
Well enough blogging for today off to finish my dishes.