Jubilant June Challenge Week 4
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Jubilant June Challenge Week 4! (June 22-28th)
1. Month long challenge: I have really been enjoying reading your responses to this challenge! I pray that you have too! Keep up the great work!
This section is a "Daily", Month long challenge: These can be posted as your status, on the discussion board or as a blog! Just list here where it is so we don't miss it!)
25 points a day!
22) Post one healthy food you thought you’d never try, but now have! I thought I'd never try asparagus, but I tried it a few months ago and it's now my favorite veggie ^_^
23) Post one healthy activity you thought you’d never try, but now have! I thought I'd never try martial arts, but I did try it and stuck with it for almost 2 years. I have since stopped due to the cost but hope to one day start again.
24) Post by finishing this sentence: I have gained more confidence, and that allowed me to learn how to dance.
25) Post one way that you are more connected to others, now that you are on your Spark journey. I share most of my weight loss challenges with my spark friends and one of my friends here at home as well.
26) Post one nutrition or fitness goal that is easier than you imagined to reach each day. It is getting easier to cook all my meals at home now that I have stocked my kitchen ^_^ and I'm eating way better than I would have if I'd be eating fast food all the time still.
27) Post one way a fellow team member has inspired and motivated you.
28) Post one way you build (and keep) momentum every day. I'm still struggling with this so I don't really have an answer yet ^_^
2. Fitness Challenge:
This week we are going to push for Fitness minutes!
For every 10 min. a day of Fitness you get, you will earn 5 LIVE IT points.
So 10 min= 5 points; 20 min = 10 points; 30 min = 15 points; 40 min= 20 points; 50=25; and 60= 30 points.
The catch is; if you do achieve 60 min. in a day you will earn a BONUS of 70 points! Making 60 min. of Fitness a day worth100 points! (This includes Strength Training!)
3. Nutrition Tracker Challenge:
The top 5 categories on the Nutrition tracker are;
Calories, Fat, Carbs, Protein and Fiber.
This week we are going to see how many of these we can meet our goals on.
Each one alone is worth 5 points. But, if you make ALL 5 in a day you will earn a Bonus of 75 points! Making it a possible 100 points a DAY!
Wednesday: Calories: __Fat: __Carbs: __Protein: __Fiber:__ =
Thursday: Calories: __Fat: __Carbs: __Protein: __Fiber:__ =
Friday: Calories: __Fat: __Carbs: __Protein: __Fiber:__ =
Saturday: Calories: __Fat: __Carbs: __Protein: __Fiber:__ =
Sunday: Calories: __Fat: __Carbs: __Protein: __Fiber:__ =
Monday: Calories: __Fat: __Carbs: __Protein: __Fiber:__ =
Tuesday: Calories: __Fat: __Carbs: __Protein: __Fiber:__ =
4. Daily Challenge:
Month~long Challenge Points: 175
Fitness Challenge Points:
Nutrition Tracker Challenge:
Daily Challenge Points: 50
Total Week 4 Points:
Don’t forget about the 500 Point Bonus Challenge coming up next week1
Create a Vision Collage and upload a PIC of it in a Blog by June 30th for 500 points!
The points will be awarded in the next (short) week of this month. So get started today!
These points could make or break your Final LIVE POINTS score for the Grand Prize!
If you have created a Vision Collage already, you can create a more specific one this time. IE: If you are at or near your goal weight you can create a “Maintenance Collage”
Here is a link to more ideas! http://christinekane.com/blog/
When you post your blog send us a link so we can make sure we do not miss it!
You can do this by clicking on the, “share this post with others” link on your blog. Then choose “Sparkmail”