Potatoes with a glass of water?!?!? Cast Your Vote!!!!!!
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
I would like to see what other sparkers' views are on potatoes and water.
Although very starchy and full of carbs (yet very tasty) they are technically a vegetable. So my question is....
1. Do you count them as a vegetable serving?
2. Do you treat sweet potatoes/yams the same way as 'white' variety of potatoes?
3. Now drench them in oil and fry them (french fries, tator tots,
hashbrowns, ect) do you still count them as a vegetable
Now as for tracking water on spark people
1. Do you consider water to be just that; 100% pure water or
2. Do you also count liquids such a tea, lemonade, kool aid, crystal
light ect as a 'water' serving ?
3. Do you count all liquids (since the are based off of water) coffee,
fruit and vegetable juices, sodas, sports drinks, ect as water?
Invite others to take this poll, curious to see the results!!!!! Thanks!