The, good, the bad, and the ugly
Wednesday, June 08, 2011
1. We got our crib yesterday!!!!!
2. Feel in love with a 2005 discontinued crib bedding set (BAD) and couldn't find it ANYWHERE (REALLY BAD)!!! Been looking for it for weeks now (VERY VERY BAD) then FOUND IT!!!!!! on ebay and WON the auction (SUPER DUPER GOOD!!)
3. The power cord came for the elliptical!!! (GOOD for me, BAD for the butt and thighs, haha)
4. My baby blanket making materials arrived in the mail!! Ladies, get your needles ready.........
1. Had to go to Sam's club......need i say more
2. Okay, i will.......It was BAD! Very BAD! It has been one disaster after another the past three visits BAD!BAD! and another BAD! For some reason my membership keeps messing up, they try double charging me , of course i have to prove that i paid (even a month early) for my membership, plus was not receiving my discount i should have been earning, and now we are getting to ........
I don't even want to know how much $$$$$ i lost out on, plus it doesn't help that i have been in line for 45 min for the 3rd time ( all 3 times end up being over an hour!!!) and now SUPER PISSED , have to pee, and things are about to get very UGLY!!!! This was the 3rd time back in line at customer service, and we all know how pleasant they are, and i would like an award for being pregnant, a baby on my bladder, severely pissed off yet being very polite, curtious, and not killing anyone or shoving my membership card up someone' butt ( I wasn't kidding about this being UGLY). I am still exhausted on the restraint that i used to 'put on a happy, but give me my f*&^@# money back, it was a pleasure doing business with you face =)